Friday 16 August 2013

Drawing - The Roller-coaster Scotland Deserves

In a recent spate of consumption I have been indulging in a simple android game called 'Nutty Fluffies'. I have no idea where the name comes from but essentially it's a quick and easy roller-coaster ride game.

I'll say nothing about the support structure I promise.
True to my personal requirements I used this dirty-little-not-so-secret consumption as inspiration for a child-like biro-based opportunity to draw. I want to present to you what should be Scotlands best rollercoaster:

Note the tartan!
Pun's play a serious part in this venture...
It should really be called the 'Loop' Ness Monster!
A little more risque is the 'Sgian-Dubh Stab' - up one way and down another!
The Saltire Cross, yes that is the Scottish Flag folks!
Putting pen to paper, not to mention showing off to friends and family, made me feel 12 years old again! I'll be showing myself the door for the awful puns though...

No comments:

Post a Comment