Wednesday 31 July 2013

Introduction Part 2: Incapable Creator

Establishing that I no longer want to be the consumer I have to find some other way to fill my time! Some other, actual past-times. This blog is creation Numero Uno, the first of many opportunities to exercise some creative muscles (Hey, we are all creative right?!).
I Didn't even draw this...
This would be a good start.
My plan of action is as follows:

  1. Anything I do consume, I must recreate! The simplest guise that this can take will be in the form of reviews or simple commentary on. If I watch a TV series, I need to produce something as a result. Everything should have a creative end.
  2. I must not worry about the quality! I have to recognise the inevitable fact that no-one will read this, very few will pass comment, and ultimately the dubious quality of what I produce will be questionable to say the least. Acknowledging this and getting over it is a very important step!
  3. No Thoughts and icky Feelings! My last blog was full of teen angst and woes; that won't be happening here. Ok, so some comment's may pass but only in relation to Rule 1.
There will be no schedule, that might be counter productive, and I also have a small back log of recent consumptions to post about which will account for any initial flurry of activity. Anyway, as stated step one, this blog is now on its feet! Hoorah!
Achievement Unlocked!



No comments:

Post a Comment